The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of 25 functional areas that provide students with meaningful experiences and inclusive environments that promote holistic learning and development.
Our mission is to support student success, foster student engagement, inspire commitment to public affairs, and instill our students with a sense of pride and tradition. Our team strives to assess the needs of students, parents, and University community members, and provide the necessary resources to facilitate a quality learning experience… after all, our vision is that we are all Champions for Student Success!
Help us continue to improve the student experience here at MSU by giving to one of the following:
· URSA- Funds support a 3-day engagement camp that helps new students build friendships, get involved in campus life, learn university traditions, and get inspired to be a BEAR!
· ESports- Funds support student scholarships for competitive video gaming.
· Multicultural Resource Center- Funds provide space, resources, and programming designed to create an atmosphere that nurtures and supports our students.
· Veterans Student Services- Funds provide quality services and event space to military-affiliated students.
· Campus Recreation- Funds promote health, wellness, and fitness programs for students through the Foster Recreation Center.
· Student Emergency Fund- Funds assist students who are confronted with an unforeseen personal crisis that has caused them to become unable to meet their college financial obligations.
· Student Affairs - General Funds- these funds allow us to be flexible and responsive to student needs by supporting new student initiatives.
Questions? See our FAQ.
Or you can contact us at email@example.com.