Giving Day 2023 is an opportunity to show your support for the Bears! You can make a positive impact on our student-athletes by making a gift to any team during this 36-hour event.
The funds raised go directly to enhancing the overall experience for all student-athletes and will be utilized to support the specific needs of each program as they strive for excellence on the playing field and beyond.
There are multiple challenges that can be unlocked for bonus cash for each team!
- Top Athletic Team Donors
- The top 3 athletic teams with the highest percentage above their set donor goal will receive bonus funds! 1st place: $2,000 2nd place: #1,000 3rd place: $500
- Athletics team with the most alumni donors
- The team that has the most alumni donors will receive an extra $500 bonus.
- Athletics Team Goal Challenge
- Every program that meets or exceeds their Giving Day goal will get an extra $250.
- Athletics First Time Donor Challenge
- If you make your first-ever gift to Missouri State Athletics on Giving Day, you could earn additional funds for the sport of your choice. One first-time donor will be randomly selected to earn a $500 bonus to the sport they made a gift to.
- Athletics #BearsGive Challenge
- Bears alumni, we want you to share your favorite moments from your time at Missouri State. Post on Instagram OR Twitter -- use #BearsGive and tag + follow the @MSUBearsFund by 5pm CST on March 2nd. We will choose a winner to decide what sport gets a $250 bonus donation! Make sure your post is public to enter.
Additional team-specific challenges can be found in the full list below!
Help our teams reach their goals and WIN this year’s Giving Day by making a gift now and be sure to share the campaign on social media!